Screen Requests

Ancient

Good idea
I have 3 portable drives i was thinking of doing that honestly but I'd like to keep them in the machines .I'll probably just leave it behind the stealth door.Me and the wife are spilts so I don't have access to my garage where all my tools are for modding,lol sometimes apartments suck hehe.BTW whats the link for the forum you were talkin about with the SFF mods.
Thx alot man for all your help much appreciated
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Ancient

lol man im gettin old didnt even see your dl about the screens or your postin same time as me lol hehe ill do it now

reider

For fan speeds I suggest you keep these seperate, at least for now. The screen will get too cluttered with all of them on a small display.

However, for test purposes use the two Fan Screens contained in the Speedfan folder within CC2. You`ll see them when you press the button to add screens, see the Speedfan folder, open it and look for SpeedFan Fan RPMs 1-2 and 3-4. If you only need 3 of these then tell me which ones and I`ll put a screen together. When the user prompts come up just put in Fan01, then Fan02 etc. I`ll make you a personal screen with no prompts as soon as you let me know which RPM`s are to be used.

Steve

Ancient

speed test speed fan
01=50c t1=50c
02=41c t2=41c
03=55c t3=55c
04=58c hd0=58c
05=44c hd1=44c
06= 42c t1=42c

7-12 all read 0C

Ancient

btw the sec Temp1 is the ACPI temp it says in fanspeed

This box is a Shuttle SB61G2 anniversary edition works pretty good for and old pentium 2.4 she OCs well i had her up to 3.2 but i brought her down to just under 3 ,stock ice cooling ,so i can't complain

reider

Right, this one is an update on the temp screen. The CFA 631 has a limited screen size so we have

Line 1 CPU + PWM static display
Line 2 PSU, HD0 and HD1 scrolling

The scroll is slightly choppy as too much info to display, scroll speed can be reduced in notepad but I don`t think much difference will be seen. The only other idea is stop the scroll and condense the screen output somehow. Don`t forget the new file is Myfanstat1.....

Whilst you look at this I`ll sort the Fans out in a seperate screen.

Steve

Attachments

Ancient

ok ill dl it and try it now steve thx man Dont worry or put too much time in the scrolling not a big deal so long as i can acceess the info I'm a happy camper ,but i will definitely be backing up this file hehe

Ancient

Works good man but the scroll speed is way too fast ,it may be a better no scrolling ,like you said so much info it cant seem to refresh fast enuff ,the first one is better no scrolling 'Steve maybe the best way is one for temp one for fans and 1 for HDs lol,sorry bout being a pain in the a--

reider

Right, we should have three fans here.

Line 1=Fan01
Line 2=Fan01 and Fan02 scrolling because of the combination of numerals and characters on one line.

Don`t forget, now you have more than one screen in use on the CFA 631 module you can use the two leftmost buttons to scroll up/down between the screens.

Steve

Attachments

Ancient

Hiya Rieder, sorry bout taking so long just checkin how these files work in notepad lol

I slowed the scroll down by using 1500 and i tigthened up the text by del 1 charchter from between the quote marks and a charcter from tag like RPM

Hope you don't mind ,think im going to put the cpu temp and cpu rpm on one line and maybe the vid temp and vid rpm on next .

It looks cool and maybe if i don't mess it up too bad then it will work on my other machine too .I 'll post it here ok whenI'm done messin with it
Thx a million man you've been extremely helpful
Don't what to say :) other then thx

reider

JC is quite correct, we get more done by breaking it sometimes. I`ve been away awhile doing these options for you.

This one, I think (Doh! Tired now) is three temps. CPU, PWM n PSU. Don`t mix it with your existing file of the same name in case you want both..... I haven`t got a backup now.

Steve

Attachments

reider

and the one that really had me wanting a ciggie (few more weeks n a year gone without one). Three fans on one CFA 631 without the scroll.

Well, its now 3.50am n I have a bed with my name on it. C`yall later, zzzzzz!

Attachments

reider

Heres another question posed by Ancient.

Played around with this last nite till 3am lol .What I'm trying to do is get the thing to read like this.

CPU=44 c Chip=49 c
CPU:2043 RPM CHIP:4413 RPM

Both scrolling

Fan01=CPU Temp01= Chipset
Fan02=Chipset Temp02= CPU
Fan03=Vid Temp03=PWM
Temp04=HD0
Temp05=HD1
Temp06=ACPI

Temps are how the MB bios shows them which matches with what speedfan shows.The only 2 things i need to scroll together are CPU and Chipset as they both have temp and fans .BTW what does PWM and ACPI stand for?? Any help to get those 2 scrolling would be greatly appreciated ,,,,Again

MY REPLY:
Just working on this one now Ancient, will repost here asap.

Steve

Ancient

Thx Steve You rock man
lol primary drive reads 61c lol now thats a scary thing chances are its correct to hehe love these small shuttles ,when i get the 631 installed properly,have to cut it a bit ,I'll take a pic and post it .Gonna be using the same lcd on my other one too.

reider

So, in effect you want

Line one CPU temp01/Chip? (which I assume is Temp02)
Line two Fan01 (CPU Fan)/Fan02 (Chip?)

Both lines scrolling on a 631.

I`ll work on the assumption the above is true, easy to amend it afterwards.

Steve