Standalone External Cases

Joaquin

LCD Aficionados...

There are a few links posted here in the forums that make reference to a German company by the name of LC Design who not only resells CF LCDs but also fabricates and sells some pretty sweet standalone external cases for all of the CF Serial LCD Modules (I imagine they can be easily adapted for the USB models as well). Here is the link:

http://www.lc-design.de/English/Products/Serial_e/Cases/cases.htm

My question to CrysyalFontz is that do you guys ever plan to make the cases available here in the US for ordering. I ask because it seems as if LC design does not ship Internationally much less take credit cards. I would assume that these would be a popular itme that you wouldn't have much difficulty in selling.

Let us know....

Joaquin
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
Thanks for the heads-up. Perhaps we will get in contact with them and arrange to bring them over :)

jhaislet

I'll second the suggestion. I would definately buy a case for each LCD I own. It would be great if ya'll could offer the case's. Im sure even more people would buy LCD's if an optional outside the PC case was available for purchase.

Americanfreak

Sounds like a money maker to me......not everyone has the front of thier pc's right in front of them.....my sons has his on the floor next to him and it is abit hard to read from the chair....

jhaislet

I have a few PC's/Servers in my closet, with cables running under the door to my desk. Keeps everything out of sight and quiet.