No way to get GPU Clock (RivaTuner/ATI Tray don't work anymore)

ArgonautCaptain

Maybe I'm just late to the party on adding an LCD screen as a "sweet new mod" to my PC, but it seems that I have no way to put my GPU clock speed on the screen. I am using speedfan to get all my CPU temps and clock as well as even the GPU temp, but since RivaTuner and ATI Tray are now obsolete (I looked everywhere for a version of both that would be compatible with my NVidia GTX1080), I can't find a way to get my GPU Clock anywhere. I even resorted to trying to learn how to make a plugin for MSI Afterburner, which has pretty much replaced RivaTuner, and quickly realized how in-over-my-head I was with my very, very limited programming knowledge. If anyone could point me in the direction of something I might be missing, or a plugin that would work, I would greatly appreciate it. I was very excited to add my brand new 634 to my build, but now I'm just overwhelmed and confused. :\

Thanks
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Crystalmancer

Sorry for the ultra-late reply, but try the HWInfo program with the CC2 HWInfo plugin.

HWInfo reports on almost any stat you can think of. I'm using it for the GTX 980ti and a GTX 580.

You'll be able to report on all sorts of PC stats also, all in one program.

Jtng

Hey sorry to necro this post. I'm also very very very late to the LCD screen mod to my PC.
I'm running HWiNFO and trying to add it to a screen, however, when I do I get the error "HWiNFO does not appear to be running", then I get a blank "HWiNFO Data Selection" list.

Am I missing something I need to do to link the 2 here? The more I read into the forums, the more overwhelmed I feel (also very limited coding knowledge). Any help would be appreciated, thank in advance.

CF Tech

Administrator
Looks like this is handled in a new thread here:

Jtng

Looks like this is handled in a new thread here:
Yes sorry, that other thread was me. Was hoping to find the answer in an existing forum previously, but then I decided to open its own thread. Issue has been solved over there, thank you!