No ambient temp display on my LCD!

Out50Stang

why does my Crystal Control only have one temp display? i have CPU temp, bot NO ambient temp, i only have the option for the CPU, there is no ambient temp optiong
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

The SeNTiNeL #1

Hmm i just had another look and seems like Mr CC has left it out of the most recent betas. It was in 0.93. Maybe u should try that. Remember 0.93 does not support MBM 5.1.9.1 so you will get "[E11]" where your readings should be unless you go back to an earlier version of MBM. MBM 5.1.0.7 worked with CC 0.93.

Good luck.

Hopefully Mr CC will bung it back in for us cos it was a cool feature!

Im off to bed. its 1:15Am. lol.

Out50Stang

well this is what i have

i also have all the latest progs

oh yeah my CPU speed doesn't work right either, i have a 1.7ghz machine, and it says i have 3000 something mhz :confused:

CF Mark

Administrator
For the sensors that are missing in the temp sensor list... what are thier values in MBM?

Basicly, CC only shows sensors in the list if they dont have a value of 255 (a programming thing).

Ill have to point this thread to the MBM guy and see if he has any ideas.

Out50Stang

i took my cpu fan off, and watched which got hotter, and it turns out i am not display CPU temp instead of what i thought was ambient temp

so i cannot display my CPU temp, whats up? i haven't heard anything for a while.....

oh yeah, and my CPU speed shows up as like 3064, whats up with that? i only have a 1.7ghz machine.....an my voltages are like 36v, what the hell is wrong here? something is definately messed up, lol

Last edited:

CF Mark

Administrator
Alex (MBM) hasnt got back to me yet... ill ask again.

The wrong numbers are caused by a minor bug, will be fixed in the next version.

CF Mark

Administrator
Hopefully quite soon.
Just waiting for some information on fixing a problem with perfmon figures with the new compiler.