Network speed

watts9950

i was wondering what the tag is for monitoring network speeds. input/output. i couldnt find it. i have 634 with crystalfontz software version 1. thanks for the help
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
It depends on a lot of things, so i cant tell you the tag that will give that information for your particular PC.

If screen setup, in the tag tree list, itll be under "Performance Info"->"Network Interface"

2cool4u

I have two machines with identical Win2kpro releases and same network card. Both running same (newest) Version of CF LCD Software.

On one machine I can't get performance monitoring for my NIC, on the other I can. How comes this...?
One one machine, there is no Network Interface subpoint in Perfomance Monitoring.
With an older version of the LCD software I had this Network Interface point listed.

Last edited:

watts9950

I have kind of the same problem. I had it before but I upgrade my comp and CF ver1 and now I cant find the network monitoring information.