Game stats..

Coca-Bear

Is there any programs/plug-ins/add-ons.. so i can just my Crystalfontzx program to display Tribes 2 and possibly Tribes 2 game stats...? i read on an old post about "MWP" making one for them.. but i cant find it :p does anyone know where i can get a copy? or its not released? Also i'm using Crystalfontz to display my CS stats.. but it won't display ping.. and also i wont display Deaths.. does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks alot

Coca-Bear
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Im MWP.

At the moment, development of the current version of CrsytalControl has stopped as writing the new version is taking all my time.

So, i doubt there will be any Tribes2 support until the new CC is finished, which will be quite a while yet.

As for some of the tags not reporting correctly under same games (like deaths under HL), its because the games dont report the information.
They dont report it, so it cant be shown... its not a bug.

RickCain

So how exactly do you get the server to display on the LCD? I inserted the ~GSSIP~ tag but don't know where to input the server IP. Any help

CF Mark

Administrator
Its set in the same place you set up your email information.
In the "LCD Settings" screen there is the "Settings..." button down the bottom.

Freddy

I cant get Game Stats to work at all!

I even used the Game stat.scs provided but nothing.
How do i get it to work with CS?

CF Tech

Administrator
CS is a mod for Halflife, so where you select the game type, select Halflife.

If i remeber right, if the ping is greater than 1sec to the server, CC will not display stats.