does anyone know who manufactures the ipod lcd for apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodmods

ipod lcd & ipod repair

We have these in stock and have the part # available for the general public. Please visit our site: www.ipodmods.com for more details. We specialize in ipod repair and ipod parts.

ipodmods

Ipod parts available ipodmods

We will have a supply of LCD's coming in mid march to meet that demand. Please give us a call or send us an email. vist ipodmods.com for contact info.

Ifyh

If you need 1K and are prepared to pay tooling, most LCD manfuacturers would tool up a similar LCD.

CF Tech

Administrator
The iPod LCD uses COF, which makes the tooling really high (in the $US10,000 to$US30,000) range, plus no one seems to know which controller they use.

Ifyh

Indeed, tooling is not low. The controller I believe is a HD6653 (?)

Yet I guess it depends what is required, if it's 'fit form factor' then naturally the expense has to be met. If it is optical similarity then off course there is room for manoeuvre.

cpr_metro

We now manufacture iPOD G4 LCD's

We are pleased to announce that we now manufacture
an Apple iPOD 4th Gen replacement LCD ( not color ) geared for the repair industry. Quality and price are excellent. We are currently working on an iPOD Video LCD now. We will have full info posted on www.cprtech.com soon.

swillson254

big supplier ipod LCD screens in china

we have a lot of ipod LCD screens in the stock ,we can supply 1k to you .

and i can give you good price ,we,re from china ,that products ar manufcatured from our place

and my phone number :+8613923714966

e-mail address :swillson254@sohu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.