CFAX12864CP with LED backlight

Kuza

CFAX12864CP with LED backlight?

Hi... I'm an el. circuits designer and programmer and I have a question (or two :) ).

Last month we ordered some samples of CFAX12864CP1-WGH (with EL backlight). Everything is OK, but this type of backlight isn't good for my application. My question is: Can you provide a LED backlight for the CFAX12864CP1? The datasheet contains this posibillity (CFAX12864CP1-TGH), but in your e-shop I couldn't find it. How can I order it? Many thanks for your answer.

(if you don't produce this type of LED backlight, are there any alternative solutions of this problem?)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

Eclipze

I have the same issue. I'm using the TAB version, and found that the flex strip is not long enough to give me a large enough gap for a custom backlight design. I have to use a thin backlight, and the LED type is preferred - searching for a supplier.

CF Tech

Administrator
We have created a custom backlight for that module, but it was done specially for a customer and it is not available to sale for the general public.

We can supply the backlight of the CFAG12864B-TMI-V separately. It is a pretty close match physically and does not require a large minimum order or tooling. You would need to contact sales about Place an order for this backlight: sales(at}crystalfontz{dot)com (edit to '@' & '.').