CFAX12864CP-WGH-TS noob's simple questions

Victor1234

I am currently looking at the CFAX12864CP-WGH-TS. I want to use it with a SI labs 8051 controller with a 320 chip. I'm pretty sure that it is compatible but i just want to be sure that its compatible with the ks0713 controller chip. Also for the touchscreen option, i'm pretty sure that it has 4 analog inputs. Here is the spec sheet.

http://www.silabs.com/public/docume...ontrollers/Small_Form_Factor/en/C8051F2xx.pdf

Here's my main concern though. How should i connect the zif to the 8051?? i am going to purchase the demo pcb, but i 'm not sure if it has an extra zif for the analog connector. If it doesn't, is there another board i can get or is it simply adding a zif connector to the demo boad. What i really want to do is buy a zif adapter that is connects with the parallel port and another one connecting to the analog without using a pcb board, but it doesn't seem like there is one out there. All that i see zif connectors to a pcb board and then to a parallel port with is like the demo pcb board. Size is a factor, the smaller it is, the better it will be.

Is there anything i need besides the LCD display and the 8051 controller??

Thanks in advance

Vic
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited: