Black aluminum bracket?

GreenMarine

Do you guys have a black aluminum bracket for the 634 ? I have a black aluminum Lian-Li PC-75B and would like to install a 634 in the upper two drive bays. However, I'd prefer to have an aluminum bracket, instead of a black one.

Would you guys anodize or provide a black aluminum bracket by special order?

Is there any demand for this kind of product?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Firehed

I'd like one too and I'm sure I'm not alone so there must be a demand. Although I kinda doubt the LCD would just pop right out of the existing bracket and fit without something breaking :(

It is a moderately close match to the Lian Li black cases though. I mean it'll be somewhat obvious in pictures with a flash and whatnot, but it blends in pretty well as it is.

GreenMarine

We'll see. I ordered the black bracket version. I hope it blends in okay. I'm building a mega rig. FX-53, K8N Neo2 Platinum, Ballistix PC3200 ultra low latency ram, 10k rpm raptor drive, etc. Visuals are key as well.

If it doesn't match, I may be able to hand make some kind of solution.

GreenMarine

Woot!

I just got my LCD. I won't be able to power it up until early next week, but I carefully installed it and put a "do not touch" sign on it.

The black plastic matches perfectly with the Lian-Li black aluminum under all but the closest inspection. In fact, it puts the CoolerMaster black metal parts to shame, which are just off-black enough to be visibly different.

I'm excited to code for this. I'm a poker fanatic and I think I may code a small app to display some poker related stuff, like my stats from my PT database, among other things. Hehe.