Graphic Display w/keypad available?

summation

We are interested in pairing a "long" 256 x 64 OLED such as CFAL25664A-Y-B1 or other graphic capable display with the keypad of modules such as CFA533-YYH-KU. Needs to fit in a "rack mount 1U" of 1 3/4" total height for a commercial product, allowing aprox 30-35mm for the display bezel/board.

Is such a module available? Or is the key cover for those units available through Crystalfontz or through others? I only see character LCDs with the keypad.

We are currently evaluating such a module from Matrix Orbital but I prefer your display dimension and keypad layout.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
The keypad alone is not a standard product, so it is not on the web site.

Please write "sales@crystalfontz.com" and request pricing on the "CFA-633 tall keypad". They will open a ticket and let you know pricing and ordering information.

summation

request pricing on the "CFA-633 tall keypad".
Thanks, will do. By "tall" do you mean there is a shorter one? Similar key arrangements have been a bit too tall for a 19" 1U. If there are keypad options let me know and I'll request info on those at the same time.

CF Tech

Administrator
The "tall" refers to the distance from the PCB to the part of the key you push on. The tall ones give a bit more flexibility in the panel thickness.