What do you call this LCD?


New member
The ones with the like Plastic thin type of Connection thats glued to the back of the display?

it came from a cordless phone.

I thought I was getting lucky and got a parellel one but I was not. So where can you find one of these?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.


New member
Looks like a COB LED backlit LCD with fpc. The glass seems to be connected to the pcb using heatseal.

Can't really tell who manfucatures it but I have seen a similar 33x100 resolution from a company called Densitron