Touchscreen suggestions

Andrew

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for touchscreens? Currently I'm using a CFAH2004A-TMI-JP, but I'll probably end up using a CFAG12864B-TMI-V or even a CFAG240128D-FMI-T or CFAG320240C-FMI-T. I haven't been able to find any touchscreens that would fit those LCD sizes nicely.
I'm looking to develop a LCD-Touchscreen GUI, so it'd be nice if the resolution on the touchscreen was large enough for an average sized fingertip but small enough to fit several 'buttons' on the screen. Preferably it would be an 'OEM style' touchscreen, and interface from the touchscreen isn't a big issue (serial, parallel, I2C, SPI, analog, etc.).
Does anyone have any suggestions where I could look? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Andrew

I didn't even notice you had those. That would certainly make things easier having the touchscreen already built in. Very cool, thank you for the suggestion.

The size, however, is a bit small for what I'd be using it for. The GUI will include several graphics to visually display sensor values, status, etc., as well as text and that sort of stuff. It'll also display user controls. Generally the user controls would be basic 'push'buttons, but several slider bars will be included and they should be of relatively high accuracy/resolution (ie. a slider for engine RPM). Visibility from a small distance (arm length or so) is also an issue. Sooo... to give you an idea of what size screen I'm leaning towards, the CFAG240128D-FMI-T dimensions (114.0mm x 64.0mm) look to be the best. Feel free to contact me by e-mail if you prefer, and again, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew