Some Wipe-effects?

WildThing

Hi, (at 1., Sorry for the bad english)

it's possible to integrate some "cool" Effects (e.g. Wipe) between the Screens (like jaLCDs)? A lot of your Panels find the way in modded PC's and so i think, it will be a importend Feature.

CU WildThing
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

WildThing

Hi,

thanks for Answer and another question: I'm allway's reading here about of the upcoming Version CC v2.0, is somewhere any Featurelist in the Forum, so i can see, which kind of Features CC v2.0 can do?

CF Mark

Administrator
Nope ;)

The features that will be in it, are what i come up with while writing it. Youll just have to wait :(

WildThing

Ok,

it's your work and now: Surprise me with a lot of Features, dolby digital, 16:9 Screenformat (German TV-Norm) and one interface to my coffeemachine and the Vakuumcleaner. It's possible to feed my Dog over CC V2.0?

((have i forgotten somthing importend?))

SCNR :D :D

nt-

WildThing said:
Ok,

it's your work and now: Surprise me with a lot of Features, dolby digital, 16:9 Screenformat (German TV-Norm) and one interface to my coffeemachine and the Vakuumcleaner. It's possible to feed my Dog over CC V2.0?

((have i forgotten somthing importend?))

SCNR :D :D
Empty the litterbox? sheesh