Simulated LCD won't even work. Help!

Digitaladdict

I am running Windows XP Pro with an Athlon xp 2600 with an Abit motherboard. I embarrased to say that I can't even get the "Simulated LCD" to display anything. I have added screen, etc., with no luck.

I am ready to buy a Cyrstalfontz 40x4 LCD and start the project, but wanted to this software first before I go all out.

I would be so grateful for any ideas? What am I missing?

Thanks!

- Daniel
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Support

Administrator
After you add the screen, right-click on the CC icon, and go to the SimLCD, and click on SimLCD, it should display after that.

Digitaladdict

Thanks. I found out the problem was that I just forgot to "Insert Tag".... Duh!

In order to get Motherboard Monitor functions working, you actually have to have the "Motherboard Monitor" program running along with the LCD program, correct? Thanks so much, I'm going to order an LCD today and start the project.

CF Mark

Administrator
Digitaladdict said:
In order to get Motherboard Monitor functions working, you actually have to have the "Motherboard Monitor" program running along with the LCD program, correct? Thanks so much, I'm going to order an LCD today and start the project.
Yes you do.
Get it from http://mbm.livewiredev.com