Shipping to Australia price? + Stock question

hmboy

Hello

I am interested in purchasing the following:
CFA-631: 20x2 LCD with 4 buttons (1x3.5" bays)
Red on Black Background (RMF)
Black overlay
USB (external + internal) including SCAB and cables

Total: $106.40

However when i get to checkout it says "Backordered - Due 2006/11/20" in the product description..

Is it on backorder? That due date is long past.

Also - How much is shipping to Australia for that item?

And how long will it take to arrive?

thanks
-Matt
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
I cant help on the postage cost or back-order issue but, i can tell you that packages sent to Australia from Crystalfontz via FexEX take ~6 days.

Someone else from Crystalfontz should reply in here shortly to answer your other two questions.

hmboy

Thanks for the quick reply. Good to know.

I did a bit of searching and found that its $30 to aus for under 1kg or something and to state "pre-confirmed shipping $30" in the final order, but that was like 4-5 years ago in this forum lol...

Heffo

I ordered a couple of graphic LCDs a few weeks ago and the shipping to Albury in NSW came to US$37. It works out in between US$35 - US$45 for my orders. And my last order showed up 2 days earlier than the FedEx tracking site told me it would take.

CF Tech

Administrator
I just asked our shipping department. They said shipping to Australia for a small order should be US$32.00 to $US35.00.

hmboy

what about

"However when i get to checkout it says "Backordered - Due 2006/11/20" in the product description..

Is it on backorder? That due date is long past."

CF Web

Administrator
The kit was on backorder due to the WRDOWY17 cable (one of the kit components) being on backorder. We have since gotten stock in and the site has been updated.

You're fine to place your order now. :)