Recommendations???

RealDummy

Hello, please can someone help me???
Im really very sorry im just really new to this... Im trying to modify my first pc case and i wanted it to look cool... I really wanted to fit an lcd panel and i was just wondering if someone could recommend one please??? ive done this so far www.nokiafx.net/side.jpg www.nokiafx.net/front.jpg i wanted to add the lcd just above the dragon but i dont know where to even start... i would really prefer one that would light up (maybe blue) plug into serial port and just display details about the pc or just display a little icon or scrolling text... im really not too sure where to start... please can someone recommend an lcd panel for me please? im not too sure what other equipment i would need...

Please help anyone :(

(p.s ive cut out the dragon now and it has a blue back light)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
Thanks for your post. We would love to supply the LCD, and we would suggest a 634 for ease of us and wide software support.

You might get better suggestions on the case mods here.

RealDummy

Hello, Thank you so much for your reply... i just ordered the smaller one as i thought it would fit better on the case without covering my dragon... i think its 632 would this be able to use the same software please??? also i did order the backlit version however i was just wondering is it possible for me to change the colour of the leds by any chance please??? i have hundreds of blue leds from my website, would that be possible at all please

Thank You

www.nokiafx.net

CF Tech

Administrator
I would think that most software that supports the 634 would also support the 632--since they have an identical command set.

We do not recommend attempting to change the color of LEDs in your LCD module. Probably possible, but would certainly take quite a bit of skill and most definitely void your warranty.