If you are running windows, you can use our 631_WinTest application to change the boot screen.
Download the application from here:
Stop CC2 (you will need to free up the COM port) and then launch the the 631_WinTest.exe.
- WinTest should find the CFA631 in the drop down list. If not, you will need to select it.
- Enter the text you want to have displayed for Line 1 and Line 2 and send to the display.
- Adjust the contrast and backlight to your preferences *NOTE: CC2 will change these to the settings in that app
- After you have the display set up the way you want, click on the Packet Debugger button
- Select command 4 - Save current state as boot state from the drop down.
- Leave the data field blank
- Click on Send Data
- Close out of 631_WinTest
- Restart CC2, or reboot to verify.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.