Plugin Requests

CF Mark

Administrator
I would love to mount a 4x20 usb lcd on my sim racing wheel or in the cockpit and have it display info from rfactor.
Any of you guys have rfactor?
Anyone willing to write a plugin?
Thanks!
I might look into it sometime... depending on if i can get rfactor (i cant afford to buy every game to support).
I wrote some screens for NetKar a while ago and did the same thing, had a CFA632 mounted on my steering wheel.

See some old photos here:
http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/?l=LCD Stuff/CrystalControl2
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Hello!
First I'm from Brazil and I don´t speak english very weel! I'll try to be clearly!
I'm new in this forum and I bought an LCD display just a few days.
You need to wait for the next release.
The next release will fix the HD44780 problems and should include the full screen-editor.

Dusec

Thanks!
I'll be wait for the new release!
About the plugins in the "Crystal Control 2 Manual" site (I ask about them in my last post), they will be functional on CC2?
Again thanks for your help!

CF Mark

Administrator
Thanks!
I'll be wait for the new release!
About the plugins in the "Crystal Control 2 Manual" site (I ask about them in my last post), they will be functional on CC2?
Again thanks for your help!
They are all functional and will continue to be so.
Although, a few have been superseeded by other plugins (like textfile), or the application they support has been discontinued (like MBM). They will still be included in the releases though for backwards compatibility.

Clump

Background:
I have been using my CFA631/SCAB for a month or so now and really like it. The Christmas CC2 update is great!

I'm using the SCAB to control several fans, including 2 radiator fans. Using 1 of the included temp. probes mounted to the CPU water block to control the fans is working fair, but the temp. delta on the outside of the block is not very much. I have also tried mounting the probe to the "out" water line on the CPU block, but that has even less delta T.

Plug In Request:
It would be great to be able to control fans connected to the SCAB through external temp. sensors, such as Speedfan, MBM, or (Best Case) CoreTemp. This would allow the fans to scale much more accurately with system load.

Thanks!

pottsbgstv

I would like to really see an iTunes plugin that could provide song information, time etc, as well as a spectrum analyzer.

Thanks

cmgp

Nvidia ESA

I wonder if CC2 can be made compatible with ESA Certified devices I was looking at the New Silverstone Case (TJ010 Esa Certified) and it has a module that looks like the Scab maybe in the future CC2 could pull information from that module

RTAdams89

How about a plug in for Skype.

• When a call comes in, show the number or contact in large letters. Allow the use of the buttons on the 635 to accept/reject the call.
  • When on call, show current caller, duration, and call quality details.
  • When not in a call, allow the buttons to scroll through the Skype contacts and then dial a selected contact.

Danny

The CC2 really needs a new way to do game Statics, since The all seeing eye, aint working anymore.

And i would be really happy to see a plugin for the game Heroes of Newerth.

KickButts

How about a plug in for Skype.

• When a call comes in, show the number or contact in large letters. Allow the use of the buttons on the 635 to accept/reject the call.
  • When on call, show current caller, duration, and call quality details.
  • When not in a call, allow the buttons to scroll through the Skype contacts and then dial a selected contact.
Very good idea!

francesco_lfs

Hi, I just bought a 635 usb. I'll use it with simbin's GTR2.
I wonder if it's possible to add BRAKE TEMPS data to the existing plugin, as it's not available so far.

Many thanks
Francesco

Bjorn

For the Simbin and rFactor sim, would it be possible to ad brake temperatures and tyre wear, with an option to connect on of these 2 to the leds of an cfa635.

As long as the tyres are good the leds stay green, as soon as they get worn the leds start to from yellow to red. One leds per tyre.

When the brakes are in the optimum temperature range the leds are green and when they are to cold or to hot the leds are from yellow to red. One leds per brake.

And while we are at it :D, could the engine health, track and air temperature be added.

brooktech1

Email plugin

Im using the old email plugin which is fine, the only thing I want to do is change the time frame to which it checks and refresh's.

CF Mark

Administrator
Im using the old email plugin which is fine, the only thing I want to do is change the time frame to which it checks and refresh's.
You can set this manually in the "cc2_email.ini" file.
This file is located in the CrystalControl2 directory in Win2K/XP, or in the "C:\ProgramData\CrystalControl2" directory in Vista/Win7.

Code:
[email00]
 ;number of new emails
id_num=1660232783	
 ;total size of new emails
id_size=617384906
 ;to addr of latest email
id_to=2329019100
 ;from addr of latest email
id_from=3082382610
 ;subject of latest email
id_subj=1620146795
 ;time between checking account (seconds)
sleep=240
 ;server IP/address
server_addr=mail.pop3.com
 ;server port
server_port=110
 ;login user name
user_name=xxxxxxx
 ;login password
user_pass=xxxxxxx
You can add/change the "sleep=" setting to change how often the plugin checks for new emails.

Mike Eckman

I'll throw in two requests, one for XBMC and the other for SabNZBd.

XBMC is a very popular miedia center frontend for HTPCs. Its open source and runs on many different platforms. Being able to display Now Playing stats similar to Winamp would be awesome.

SabNZBd is a usenet downloading program. You find NZBs online, which are just indexes for larger files, and SabNZBd pulls them in. Id like to see queue stats, or things like data throughput.