Plugin Requests

meklubba

Re: Re: String concatenation plugin

CrystalControl Admin said:
How is that different than using the normal items?
If you want it to look like this:
Voltage: [XXXXXXXXXX]
where [] only denotes start and end of a section of the row, 10 characters wide, where the text (XXX) is scolled. The text (XXX) would look like this
"Core: 1.36V, +3.3V: 3.33V, +5V: 4.99V, +12V: 12.10V, ". As I have understood it you can controll the scrolling within separate items. But this string had normally been built by 9 separate items:
string="Core: "
id=249415841
string="V, +3.3V: "
id=2891227368
string="V, +5V: "
id=4160193155
string="V, +12V: "
id=1279566055
string="V, "

Please tell me I'm wrong. :)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Ah, I see...
You are correct, that cant be done.
You think its important enough to warrant a new plugin?
It also would not be an easy thing to configure in an INI or in a screen-editor plugin.

meklubba

CrystalControl Admin said:
Ah, I see...
You are correct, that cant be done.
You think its important enough to warrant a new plugin?
It also would not be an easy thing to configure in an INI or in a screen-editor plugin.
It is a low prio plugin request.
I thought it was an easy task to apply the same logic as in the calc plugin, only concatenating the strings and values from the ids. :)
I realize that it messes things up if you would add support for it in the screen editor so that is not necessary.

Does the ini file configuration have to be more complicated than the exampel I gave? Perhaps I'm missing the big picture somewhere... :)

levish

I'll second the ati tray tools plugin, LCD smartie reads mem freq wrong

Rivatuner support for things is lagging pretty bad

I'd also like to see a ITE Smartguardian plugin

neither speedfan nor mbm5 can read the dfi rdx200 mobo

CF Mark

Administrator
I'll second the ati tray tools plugin, LCD smartie reads mem freq wrong
Its first on the list.

I'd also like to see a ITE Smartguardian plugin
Is this DFI specific software?
I wont make plugins for manufacturer specific motherboards as there would be far too many to support.

levish

I'm not sure, I believe a few mobo makers use ITE, I agree though supporting each and every temp monitoring program is too much to ask!

thank you for working on ATI Tray Tool!

gdmaddog

Anything coming for the new ver of Everest 2.80? looks like they included a tray temp monitor, but I havent heard if they gave us what we needed to get accurate sensor readings.

kristska

ok, I didn`t mean to be rude.

But i just want to know how it goes with the plugin.

I use wmp in my HTPC computer and i have connected a crystalfontz LCD display in it who shows me stats of software i use in my computer.

The sad thing is that wmp is supported in myHTPC, witch is the program i use in my computer.

Winamp can be used, but the compability isn`t so god as wmp.

So i hope the wmp plugin to crystalcontroll is on its way....

Sorry for my bad english...

jc634

Administrator
kristska,

I know it is on CCadmin's to-do list. I believe it is relatively high priority. At the moment, however, the GUI interface for CC2 has top priority, which is coming along quite well.

Once that is completed/released, I am sure that many plug-in requests, especially WMP, will be addressed.

When it comes to CC2, patience is a virtue.:)

Jim

reider

If WMP had been made with a more approachable interface then Admin may have stood a chance of getting it working quickly. Till then, as Jim suggested, the workload of the editor temporarily stops work of this kind from progressing. Nonetheless, nothing gets shelved or forgotten, it will rise from the ashes (must be those damn mushrooms again). ;)

Reider

kristska

yes i understand.

The admins do a great job with the program, and the LCD displays i also good.

So we just have to wait...

kris...

meklubba

jdgordon said:
youd think so wouldnt you ? :p

anyway, good news for every1 except Jim :D i found the other itunes sdk so ive been playing and i tihnk i will have a working plugin for cc2 this week some time :)

atm ive got the track and artist name going into a test program working fine (and no matter how hard i try i cant crash itunes :D )

just waiting on cc admin to send me the new libs...

unfortunatly, you have to install a dll into the itunes plugin directory (although u have to for winamp and foobar also so no big deal there :) )

if wmp has a simlilarly easy to use sdk (which i think it doesnt) ill do that also
Please tell me you've finished then plugin and the just forgott to post it here... ;)
iTunes is, if you give it a try, a really good competitor to WMP, Winamp, Foobar, you name it. You can for example share (stream) your music using your WLAN (nice feature :D).

/Daniel

reider

Erm, methinks JD Gordon is AWOL. Not been seen in these parts for quite some time, unless I`m much mistaken.

Reider

RedDog

I would love to mount a 4x20 usb lcd on my sim racing wheel or in the cockpit and have it display info from rfactor.

Any of you guys have rfactor?

Anyone willing to write a plugin?

Thanks!

Dusec

Hello!
First I'm from Brazil and I don´t speak english very weel! I'll try to be clearly!
I'm new in this forum and I bought an LCD display just a few days.
He is an 4x20 display compatible with HD44780.
Crystal Control 1 works perfectly.
I have tried install CC2 but the files *.2000 or *.2004 doesn´t exists. This is the first question.
In this link of site Crystal Control Manual - http://www.crystalfontz.com/software/crystalcontrol2/manual/plugin-info.html - I have found same plugins but don´t have links to download them. Is special I like to test some: Big Numbers (File Name: cc2_bigchars.dll); Custom Characters (File Name: cc2_cchar.dll); Motherboard Monitor (File Name: cc2_mbm.dll); GIF Images & Animations (File Name: cc2_showgif.dll).
How to get these files?
Thanks!