• We recently switched our forum platform. If you experience any issues please email support@crystalfontz.com

PAtches or V2

Yes or No to waiting for V2

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

BigTy

New member
I love CC and the display do you think we should go a little while and let the writer do his work JUST on CC2 or get updates on 1. and have V2 keep being pushed back.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.
 

Draw6

New member
The inevitable

Version 2 is inevitable. The tone of the author is that he wants to do things that version 1 is incapable of doing with it's current design. Custom characters, bar graphs, user built add-ons.

I agree that major bug fixes for version 1 are expected when needed - but let the man work - version 2 is going to take some major creative writing.
 

CF Mark

Administrator
Thanks for the poll... was thinking i might do this myself later.

The final stable V1.00 CrystalControl will be done first, and with any luck should be out shortly.

When that is done, ill probably get the 633 NT service out (needs a GUI and installer ATM).

After that ill get stuck into V2.

Thats the current plan.
 

goldenbuddha

New member
Oops I voted no

The poll was not too well phrased, wait or not wait, of course I'd rather not wait for V2, and have it faster.

Anyway I meant to vote for having the great app writer dude work on V2 purely and skip the patches, so that I don't have to wait :D
 
Top