MusicMatch???

justnic

Any one know if there are pluins or some kind of soft that will work with MusicMatch?? I want to display title and status bar like how langh it has been just like for winamp but i want to use musicmatch http://www.musicmatch.com
Any help is welcome
JuStNiC
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

ravendark

you and me both brother, if you find or have found one, please drop me a line, ive been looking for 2 months now and not even close

Rocko

ravendark said:
you and me both brother, if you find or have found one, please drop me a line, ive been looking for 2 months now and not even close
I use musicmatch too and am looking for the same thing. I just check their website and it doesn't even look like they have an open plugin development kit. The only kit I found was for some bogus right click menu stuff.

3DXPLODE

this is sad

OMG the tech support guy @ MM thought the 634 was a portable player.This was their response...

Hello Glenn,

Thank you for contacting MusicMatch Support.

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a MusicMatch Jukebox plugin for your CRYSTALFONTZ LCD 634 portable player; however, if your player creates a drive letter in Windows Explorer blah blah blah

guess we'll be writin our own plug-in module. I love MM but these guys are in the dark.PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS FOR A PLUG-IN to Priya [techsupp@musicmatch.com]

Last edited: