Locking up in XP

SiN686

The software continously locks up for me. I have a 632. Not sure what is going on. I can add the LCD modules but the minute I click the "Add New Screen" Button the program stops responding. I'm not runnning any other LCD software right now on the system. Thanks for any help.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Hmmm, thats very odd.
First ive heard of a problem like that.

Any other information you can give me?
As you can probably imagine, its a hard for me to even have the slightest idea whats causing it at the moment.

SiN686

I'm not sure what it could be. I stopped all task from running and I still got the same issues. There's nothing exotic about my system. Kr7-Raid, 1800+, Game Theater XP, Radeon 8500 Retail, WD Hard Drives. Standard XP Install with Office XP. Don't know.....All Other LCD Software works....Time to reinstall XP Again. Thanks

nerk01

I've been having a similar problem, I'm running Win2000 Pro and Crystal Control runs for a couple hours then crashes for no apparent reason. Once I get home I'll add the info from the event viewer.

nerk01

Here's the info from the event viewer:
The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on 04/10/2002 @ 23:00:00.263 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 750353F8 (WSANtohs)
I doubt thats gonna help at all, but at least you have the info. :)

CF Mark

Administrator
Thanks, but yeh, that doesnt help at all :(

How much memory does CC use after a few hours of use?
Just to check if the problem is because of a memory leak.