LCDriver S/ware help!!!!!

threx666

hey guys,

im just a newbie starting to explore some mods and needs your help plssss

does anyone of you here still have the LCDriver software by Uller before?

i tried to d/l it thru its link but no dice man.

pls pls pls bros help me !!

can point me to some link or better yet can some kind soul pls spare me a copy ?

here is my addy , threx666@yahoo.com.sg

thanx in advance bros:)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
LCDriver was cool in its time, but there are lots of lots better programs out there. Is there a specific reason you need LCDriver?

What LCD do you have?

threx666

hi bro

im using a natrium tech lcd panel (HD44780)20x4 display

i can not find a driver for it,i remember i used the LCDriver s/ware to set the BAud rate,the port it uses and the the no.of columns and rows for my lcd.

i was able to set it up on my prev rig but now that i waas using my newer(?)rig i cant seem to set it up properly

i tried a lot of s/ware /drivers but it seems that i am not doing it correctly or it does no work at all,the display just shows some garbled messages like the whole display shows a whole string of @@@@ strings for the whole 20x4 lines.

or when i tried some s/wares it shows some letters and numbers on random position!

help pls bro

its using a 9 pin connector so i assuming its a serial connection ?sorry iseem to be confuse between the 2!haiizzz

help plz:confused: