lcd software... without the lcd!

drippy

quick question for everyone out there. does anyone know of software that will display all the same computer information as crystal control, but is skinable, resizeable, can change the font, etc., but doesn't have anything to do with an lcd. i realize that you could do this with crystal control (sim mode), but i want to make my own skins and adjust the layout. i'm basically looking for something like beatnik, http://www.somedec.com/downloads/ , but with all the other goodies that crystal control provides. any thoughts???
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Well thats what the SimLCD is there for.
Right click on the SimLCD and you can change its font and color.

drippy

yeah, i saw you could change the font and color in cc,... but i'm looking for skinable, size modifiable, all that jazz. something where i can either stack the lines from bottom to top of my screen, or stretch out a couple lines all across the bottom. sorta like the dashboard in motherboard monitor.

drippy

that's fine. i wasn't expecting you to change cc just for me, which is why i was wondering if anyone knew of a similar program that does do what i wanted. however, it seems that there isn't anything out there at the moment.

drippy

yeah, i tried that. not exactly the same type of 'skinning' i was thinking of. i was hoping to change the entire layout of the information, not just the border. i did find an interesting program yesterday though... winpulse. Great information, but not completely configurable as i would like. definitely worth a download though.