Lcd displays

Ferrari355

Well looking at the standard Lcd's you have wow I like some of the colors. What I wanted to know is it possible to hook it up to the computer without useing the serial port? as you I guess been asked before is when are you going to get more colors in for the serial model line of Lcd's I have a question about them too how does the serial model connect to? I know their is a plug on the back of the board. But it has to be pluged up all the time right? I want to put this on my computer case.... But does it connect to the usb port or something how will it do that from the inside of the case??
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Ferrari355

Well what I meant to say was that the Adapter plug for the usb port looking how short it was. How does it really plug in? Because I really want to use the Ubb cable because my Serial port is used up by a Ups back up power.

CF Tech

Administrator
Take a look at the USB232B it is 6' long and goes straight from USB to the display.

The USB232A is designed to "add" a serial port to a USB-only PC, so it is only a short adapter.

Ferrari355

I see your selling the Package: SKD162632SGLG plus Bracket kit
(PDBK632LG=SKD162632SGLG+DBK632LG) kit for $65.00 now if I get this and hook it up to the computer it will work right their I know I need some software and stuff. But looking also what comes in the kit you get a power cable and looking at the Serial Lcd's on the back where is it that you plug in the power?

CF Tech

Administrator
If you purchase a backlit serial display and a power cable at the same time, we solder the power cable's connector to the display for you.