Internet IP

NiTRo

is it possible to display the internet IP, the network ip show only the local ip of ONE network card, possible to display the WAN ip ?

regards.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

BigTy

I dont think so becuase the info is pulled from your pc not the router. according to your pc its 192. whatever so i dont see that being possible

NiTRo

ok CURTISBEEF and when it change... :D

but it's a network data i dont understand why it's not displyable...

THX anyway !

BigTy

Ok its like this.CC gets the info from your tcp ip info most likly witch in YOUR case is a 192# lets say your router gets the ip i dont know 45.64.23.180 well that info is ketp there it does not get to your computer in ANY WAY so how can CC get the info with out polling it from the outside requesting packets it cant so its not doable.CC can only pull info from info hosed on YOUR pc witch is 192.168.0.2 witch the ip your router gave.

Beast SS

PING!

There should be ways to use sites that bounce back the information from your router, but it would require hardcoding the site's address into the code doing the request/response. If the site ever folded, the function would be useless. On the other hand, polling a list of sites might be possible if the ability to read from a file were added...