Inquiry

HarshReality

I know you fellows and possibly ladies are busy doing things for CC 2.0 release. I also know you cant rush a good thing, what I would like to know is 2 things.....

1. You plan on running your updates all the way up to 2.0 (because if that is an indication we are only on .06 and have a really long wait).

2. Who's backside do I have to kiss to become a beta tester, because I am great at bug hunting (been doing it with software and forum code and the like for years) and to be totally honest... the talk about 2.0 is making my palms itch.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
1. You plan on running your updates all the way up to 2.0 (because if that is an indication we are only on .06 and have a really long wait).
Only on 1.06?
Since when has version number actually meant anything?

Ill be updating CC1 on new hardware releases, to fix bugs and compatability problems.
Nothing else (no new features).

2. Who's backside do I have to kiss to become a beta tester, because I am great at bug hunting (been doing it with software and forum code and the like for years) and to be totally honest... the talk about 2.0 is making my palms itch.
You gotta kiss mine :p
As a start you can remove that very annoying sig image :mad: