I love this thing. (winampLCD)

psilotekniq

i finally got all the bugs and static out of my lcd setup and now i'm ready to build my winamp player. here's a couple screen shots,
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

psilotekniq

this is the non spectrum analyzer setup. the circle w/arrow is reapeat and the double diagonal arrows is shuffle(when they are on) when off they are blank spots.

Attachments

achu

hello ... I am new here... but I very liked this your LCD... may you say to me as you made the Spectrum to analyzer in your LCD... Already now my 634 LCD is serial... finds that it gives... if you will be able to say me or to order configs was thankful... it orders for my mail achu(at)sapo(dot)pt...

thanks (sorry for my bad english)

Sanitarium

Can you post a screen shot of the code you used to set it up so that you have the spectrum analyzer with the song title, play time, etc.? I can't seem to get the program setup at all. Thanks.

clansley

LCD Smartie now has a WinAmp Spectrum Analyzer plugin! Not only can it do graphs of any size - it can also do them upside down or side-ways! Also it can do "Tiny graphs" where a spectrum bar is only 1 pixel wide! So a graph of 8 characters wide will be a spectrum graph with 40 bars! (Or if you're lucky enough to have a gapless Crystalfontz display - then you will have 48 spectrum gapless bars within the space of 8 characters)!

Visit our site for more details: http://lcdsmartie.sourceforge.net