I am buying more units!

Drovenovus

I just recieved my 634 LCD USB unit with an aluminum face plate to match my Lian-Li PC75 case. It's everything I imagined it would be. It's fantastic--looks really cool also.

I am going to purchace about 10 more units for my servers at work. Sure would be nice to have important info @ a glance.

Thanks for a great product!
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
Drovenovus:

Thank you for the kind words.

I am glad that you are happy with your purchase, and we would be very pleased to to help you with future orders.

Drovenovus

No problem.

One minor thing--to bad it doesn't support ASUS's PCprobe. Ah well.

I have about 10 Compaq D380/360 servers at work. Are there any plans to support their diagnostic software in the future? Also APC software--would be great to have the output diplayed out...:D

aafflyer

I've written and released (to the CC2 beta test community) a CC2 plug in that retrieves temperature data from Asus PCprobe for display an our LCD's.

The Asus PCprobe DLL also has routines that can be called to retrieve voltage information, but I haven't yet "guessed" / "reverse engineered" the correct interface (with a DLL all you have is the exported library routines but not the inputs or outputs). I tried to contact Asus for information, but never heard back. After tax day (still working on my taxes), I'll try to contact them again.

I've been very active in writting CC2 plug ins (I've written 4 or 5), and would be happy to work on the "APC software" if you can provide me with more details. Feel free to send me a private message.

Charlie

Drovenovus

As soon as you get it out of the beta and into the released stage, let me know. I would love to use ASUS PC probe with my LCD.

I use a couple of APC 3000rm units with the default software it comes with and I have it integrated within Compaq's Insight Manager software.

I think I would need more information from you such as what you would need to get started.

All the software is avalible at the APC website.

Let me know what you need.

smspewee

wanna buy mine? 634 black with white letters blue backround. cant keep it working and noone is responding to my questions.