Humidor 633

CF Tech

Administrator
Very nice.

That beauty would be lost on my desk, which looks like it has been hit with a paper tornado. It is absolutely stunning in that setting.

Incredible job.

CF Mark

Administrator
Very nice work.

I did somthing simiar with mounting my 633 (same as yours) by removing the cover off the bracket and mounting it directly on the perspex on the front of my case.

I see you also had problems with the black paint on the back of the label coming off... i used black texta (sp?) on the back to cover it up.

slipperyskip

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the paint on the back of the Lexan cover is very fragile. The scratch itself is VERY small but the light is so intense that there is no way you can miss it. Did you mean Testors paint?

slipperyskip

There is an article on this German site about this project. While you're there, vote for the project of the month. Mine's the one with the Crystalfontz 633, hint, hint. Blatant self-promotion? You betcha! I'm getting spanked by a computer in an exit sign. It is kinda cool though. Check it out.

Humidor633

slipperyskip

OK. I voted for yours. Of course I would vote for a wooden computer!

Anybody else want to trade votes? I'm not doing anything wrong according to the guy who is running my contest at German Mod Contest (shameless plug). See top right hand corner of home page, vote for your favorite (Humidor), and click Abstimmen.

Nice stuff in your contest. If I entered I would have to pull out the big gun: Big Gun (Shameless plug #2)

Good Luck!

CF Mark

Administrator
Enter them both into the PCDB...

Well really i could just put my case at the top of the PCDB votes... i run the PCDB :p
But i like to keep the voting honest :)