How about a round LCD?

mrjones

Just wondering if anyone knows any vendors that make a round LCD? I looked all thru Crystal Fontz. No such product. I have seen them on cellphones etc. Anyone?

If not round how about square, or an LCD that displays in portrait mode rather than landscape. Could you simply mount a Graphical LCD vertical and orient the SW to a potriat mode?

Peace,

Hannibal
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

timid1

mrjones said:
Just wondering if anyone knows any vendors that make a round LCD? I looked all thru Crystal Fontz. No such product. I have seen them on cellphones etc. Anyone?

If not round how about square, or an LCD that displays in portrait mode rather than landscape. Could you simply mount a Graphical LCD vertical and orient the SW to a potriat mode?

Peace,

Hannibal
Hannibal, welcome to the CF Forums. Please refer to this post here for the answer to your question:

https://forum.crystalfontz.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1443&highlight=vertical

Or, I can save you the click. To make a long story short: with graphical LCDs, your inquiry is possible. With standard character LCDs, it is not possible.