Hot keys for the 634

fogcutter

Maybe I missed something on a "know issues" thread but....

I can't seem to get the "alternate screen" hot key to work.
I was able to key map Crtl + 1 for jumping to the next screen and I've even mapped Crtl +2 for the previous screen etc. but I can't find any combination that will work for alternate. Each time I use the hot keys I have to then go back and manually set CC to alternate again.

Is there some sure fire combination that will work for an "alternate" hot key?

Thanks in advance.

Fogcutter
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

fogcutter

Thanks for the reply. I tried some more combos but so far no luck. Tried using just the Alt + combo as well...nothing so far.
Any other suggestions? Seems like I'm close.

Thanks,

Fogcutter

hedghogz

I've had the same problem, the forward and backwards hotkeys work fine but i've tried various combinations assigned to alternate and crystalcontrol seem to ignore it. To be honest I assumed I'd stuffed up some random windows setting somewhere, but maybe it's something else.

I've got a serial 634 running on win xp pro. Can provide more spec. details if it would help.

fogcutter

Any chance this one will get worked on soon? I've tried every combo I could think of and nothing works yet. Next and Previous screen buttons work fine but I can't get it to return to Alternate.

Tried Ctrl + combo
Tried Ctrl + Alt + combo
Tried Ctrl + Shift + combo
Tried Shift + Alt + combo

Should be a simple fix for such an annoying problem. :)

Cheers,

Fogcutter