Game Server Info

asphalt

Just installed CC2.0 and am very pleased with it so far. I do however have a question regaurding the game server plug-in. I installed the plug-in and it works in tandom with ASE without a problem when I join a CoD-United Offence server. It displys everything that it is suppose to except after I disconnect from the server the info from the server I was just on still remains in the LCD Display. Also, if I try to join my Counter Strike Source server through ASE, after I connect no server info is displayed. Sometimes if I join a Call of Duty server and then disconnect and join my COunter Strike Server, the info from the CoD server is still displayed even tho I am playing a differnt game on a different server. Anyway, just wondering if there is a tweak to fix this so it works with counter strike source? Thanks.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Confirmed, CS-Source isnt working.
Its now on the top of my to-do list.

As for the info not stopping when returning, that is a bug i need to fix.

Updates soon...

Crackers

I just had a quick question. I am interested in using the game server screens and I saw this in the manual's plugin info about the game server plugin

Requires:
The-All-Seeing-Eye (not required, but recommended for easy use).
Does that mean I can get around having to use ASE? I hear its a great program, but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to purchase it. Currently Xfire suits all my needs and its free.

Thanks!