Flexible Materials Supplier (Adhesives, Etc.)

cjm8232

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, obviously, and I work for a custom converter of flexible materials.

Anyone looking for value added solutions should check out our website, www.lightfab.com.

We can supply custom sized 3M, Tesa, Scapa, MacTac, etc. adhesives, in any put up (Roll form, loose piece, sheets, die-cut shapes). We also laminate many adhesives to many materials and then die-cut them to any shape, to very tight tolerances.

I could go on and on about capibilities, if anyone may have needs in this arena please e-mail me an RFQ, or questions. Cmuto@lightfab.com

We are known for outstanding service and support.

Thanks!!
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

reider

Thankfully, like all advertisements this one will soon vanish into the ether. You have no interest in LCDs or at least show none. Joining the forum has been a flagrant breach of the rules. Thankfully, not many will see your diatribe, and even less visit your site or purchase your products, a sheer waste of time and effort for you.

Steve

cjm8232

I guess I did not relaize there would be offense taken by my post. I thought my post would have been seen as helpful. Guess not.

Please accept my apology. Also, if my post is a violation of the rules, then by all means have the mods/admin delete it and you will never hear from me again.

Thanks, Chris

cjm8232

reider said:
T Joining the forum has been a flagrant breach of the rules.
Steve
I did not see any rules...I sincerely apologize, and am embarssed.

Again, if this post violated the rules please have the mods/admin delete it.

Thanks, Chris