External case for CF634 USB

Kevin

My case is the silver one. Every thing lined up prefectly and the edges are finished off. There are pics in the other forum with the post "My Setup".
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Chris Knowles

I can't realy see the edges. I wondered if you could verify. Let me explain a bit more:

If you look from the front, you have a few millimetres of side panel, then main panel, then few millimetres of other side panel.

On these few millimetres, my sample case is smooth to the touch, but looks rough, and seem to have two different shades of silver.

Thanks Again

Chris

Chris Knowles

Ah ok. Thank a lot for the info.

I was going to order a proper one for myself, but I think I'll just keep this sample now.

Thanks

Chris

unozozzo

External Case for CF634 USB

Hi Chris,

I was wondering if you are still shipping theses bad boys across the pond? I live in New Jersey, USA. I'm thinking of picking up 4 of the external cases. 2 Silver, and 2 Black! Please, let me know the cost and shipping as well as your payment process!

Thanks!
Cataldo R. Rubino
unozozzo@hotmail.com

Chris Knowles

I'm sorry, it didn't work out with these, as the cost of tax/shipping was prohibitive. It ended up costing more for shipping than for the case.

I suggest you go to:

http://www.lc-design.de/English/Products/Serial_e/Cases/cases.htm

This is the supplier. They do now make cases for the usb modules. However, they never used to ship to the US, but I heard that they had done it before, so email them explaining what you want and I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Chris