Crystalfontz @ Screen files

filosad

Hello, I have successfully installed CC2 on W2k3 (non R20 Server). I am using model 631 USB. USB drivers are installed with no issues. After CC2, I noticed there are no screen files n the SCREENS dir. I downloaded some screen files, but when I view the display there is '[E01]' infront of any text on the screen. I noticed the software is looking for files with 2002, my files are 2004 (which I downloaded from your site). Is there a way to display the text w/o the '[E01]' displaying in from of my text ?
Any help would be appreciated....Thx.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

filosad

Hello,

The date of my file was CC2setup-2009331.exe. Your link points to a much newer version than what I dowloaded from your site. Do I need to un-install the previous version of CC2 before installing the latest version ?

Many Thanks......

filosad

Hello, I thought I would un-install the program first. After the un-install, I installed the version you suggested. The newer version resolves my issues that I was having in the older version. Now I have screen files in the screens dir. It is great to have a display which I can perfrom a wipe left-to-right (etc.) w/o any errors on the LCD.

The only remaining question, is there a screen file for utorrent ? I know there is one for Azureus. Can one be created for utorrent if it is not already out there ?
If so, how can one go about doing such a task ?

Many Thx for all your help :)

CF Mark

Administrator
A plugin for uTorrent is on the to-do list.
Ive applied for the uTorrent API, so hopefully ill have some info on how to go about making one shortly.
No promises yet though...