CrystalControl wirh MOHAA servers

Kevin

I am trying to use this with the game Medal Of Honor, and whenever I input a server IP address for version 1.11 of the game, it wont show any of the info. If I enter a IP address for an older version of the game 1.00, it shows the server info. Is this a problem with CrystalControl ? If not, is there a way to fix it ? Thanks.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

DasFrog

erm, I would be interested in knowing what to send to a MOHAA server to get the infos...
I have been looking all around the Internet and only you guyz seem to know it. :p

I would just need the query port and the packet to send.

Thanks

BigTy

strang i dont have that problem getting any of the mohaa server info. what version of CC are you using. i get info on mohaa 1 1.11 and Spearhead. also can you post a shot of your screen setup from CC.

CF Mark

Administrator
DasFrog said:
erm, I would be interested in knowing what to send to a MOHAA server to get the infos...
I have been looking all around the Internet and only you guyz seem to know it. :p
I would just need the query port and the packet to send.
Im not sure if i want to tell you :cool:
Took me a long time to work out the packet query packet and decoding the recieved information.

Ok, ill give you the query packet:
Code:
moh_getstatus[] = {'\377', '\377', '\377', '\377', '\002', 'g', 'e', 't', 's', 't', 'a', 't', 'u', 's', '\0'};
Use "ethereal" for working out this stuff.
Log the packetets as gamespy or a similiar app gets the info and work it out from that.

DasFrog

hmmm I might be stupid or something but this '\377' should be a char, no ?

So how come it is > 255...
Anyway, I am using Delphi and all I get from a server is \255\255\255\255\1disconnected\0

D'oh !

Thx

oOps, forget about it... I got it now :)
Needed to pass \255 and not \377 :D

Last edited: