Crystalcontrol v 2.00

picorama

Hey Again...

Sorry but i can´t belive it is taking soooo long..
I know it´s been sent out to beta testers a long time ago ( feels like).
Why not make an official beta, maybe somebody out there, could help on making it better or addleast help finising it. ( my self included).
We having seen anything from the beta testers you selected. ARE THEY doing any progress, or did they only sign up to get hands on it first..

no i am not mad, just getting really bored looking at my blue screen shifting , with the same same same screens.

Comet

CC ver. 2.0

It would be nice, to have some information about the new Version, is it possible to manage a Unreal Tournament 2003 Server with the Game-Server Option?
And am I able to check my network ups and downs in KB/s?
What about supporting Winamp 3, I made some experience with the old version, and it doesn't support Winamp3... :confused:
Can you say something about the progress programming CCver.2.0 ???

thanx for your patience and I hope that you answer fast. :D

If you could send me some information, maybe via e-Mail...
Or other help for the Winamp3-problem, that would be very nice!
:)

m3rdpwr

Seeing the WINAMP5 Beta is out, I wonder if it will work with that.

My WINAMP2 plug-ins seems to work with WINAMP5...

This may have been asked, but will the new version have seperate codes so that the band and song name can be placed on different lines rather than one long scroll?

Thanks!

-Mario

Last edited:

CF Mark

Administrator
m3rdpwr said:
Seeing the WINAMP5 Beta is out, I wonder if it will work with that.

My WINAMP2 plug-ins seems to work with WINAMP5...

This may have been asked, but will the new version have seperate codes so that the band and song name can be placed on different lines rather than one long scroll?
Since CrystalControl2 supports a very powerful plugin system, anything can be done really.... just a plugin has to be written for it.

CC2 will be released with a simple set of plugins to begin with, and then ill get to work on adding more complex plugins to support various apps, etc.

tyrion

Good work so far

Why are you stepping straight from ver 1 to ver 2? would you not release a ver1.5 (a beta of ver 2) seing as ver 1 is getting kinda dated.

The plugin system is sounding amazing, but please hurry, i'm not buting a lcd module till ccver2 comes out, :p

CF Mark

Administrator
Re: Good work so far

tyrion said:
Why are you stepping straight from ver 1 to ver 2? would you not release a ver1.5 (a beta of ver 2) seing as ver 1 is getting kinda dated.
Its going from V1 -> V2 because V2 is a complete rewrite of the code.