Crystal Control Net usage missing

Rashan

I had my crystal control setup to display the network ip, udp and tcp on my computer, one day while I was a away, a ton of error messages came up from crystal control, and now it no longer reads those and instead gives me an [E15] It doesn't show them anymore on the configure screen option, I tried reloading crystal control several times, but it doesn't change that.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

reider

Rashan said:
I had my crystal control setup to display the network ip, udp and tcp on my computer, one day while I was a away, a ton of error messages came up from crystal control, and now it no longer reads those and instead gives me an [E15] It doesn't show them anymore on the configure screen option, I tried reloading crystal control several times, but it doesn't change that.
If you had CC 1.06 installed then its time to move up to CC2 which is fully supported. CC1 (1.06) is shelved and no longer supported. Setup your screens after installing CC2 then post questions in the CC2 forum. It willl be addressed from there.

Regards,

Steve

Rashan

CC2

I don't like the premade screens of cc2. I'll move when the screen edditor is released.

You need to remove 1.06 from the website if its no longer being supported.

Last edited:

Rashan

Nevermind

It turns out it was a problem with perfmon.exe and not with crystal control, somehow the counters were deactivated.

CF Tech

Administrator
CC1 is still supported in a limeted way. It is stable (do not expect bug fixes, unless it is really bad) and not under development (there will not be any new releases).

If CC1 does what you want then you are of course free to use it.