Colored LCD Bazel?

DBPowerWCRulez

Hi there, Im back to the CF board again quite little long time :)

Anyway, I wondered if CF can make a painted blue LCD bazel face with white CF logos on left lower corner?

Thank :)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
Hmmm. I have not heard of too many blue cases. Perhaps you could use some of that self-adhesive blue vinyl from the sign maker folks?

DBPowerWCRulez

Ah, I painted blue on my modded PC case, my drives are blue face and white buttons, I'm afraid of the warranty could be voided on the CF bazel face plate while it's painted.

crystalfontz said:
Hmmm. I have not heard of too many blue cases. Perhaps you could use some of that self-adhesive blue vinyl from the sign maker folks?

DBPowerWCRulez

Okay great :) then I will thinking about new CF in the future, cuz of my budget need to fill up to get it, it's slow to plan buy something, (Already own a case, floppy drive and keyboard). I hopefully the money will increase in my budget fits to get a mobo, hard drive, Linux/Win98Se and CF display. (sick of XP sucks, too much fussy around with WPA features lol)

DBPowerWCRulez

Okay great :) then I will thinking about new CF in the future, cuz of my budget need to fill up to get it, it's slow to plan buy something, (Already own a case, floppy drive and keyboard). I hopefully the money will increase in my budget fits to get a mobo, hard drive, Linux/Win98Se and CF display. (sick of XP sucks, too much fussy around with WPA features lol)