CFAG320240C-FMI-T Does it work with my system?

NoOtherMaster

My system spec: Asus P4C800 deluxe, 3.0 ghz p4, 1gb pc3200 duel, GeforceFX 5900 Ultra 256mb, Creative Audigy2 ex.

My question: Will the CFAG320240C-FMI-T work with this system with no glitches? or will there need to be modding to the item to make it work. I have read some past forum postings which state that some wireing was needed to get it to work, and that in some instances it did not work at all.

My other question: What other graphic LCD (or other LCD) will work with no problems ( if the CFAG320240C-FMI-T will not work).

ty
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
Welcome to our forums.

For PCs we recommend & fully support our drive bay kits.

In theory, you can make the CFAG320240C-FMI-T display work with your PC.

In practice it is a pretty risky proposition. One "false move" on these displays (and there are plenty of moves you need to make to make it work) can let out the magic smoke and turn the $140 display info a really useless coaster (the back of the display has little metal tabs that will scratch up the top of your desk).

You will have to agree to
our "parallel policy" in order to purchase the display, which pretty much means you cannot return it and we will not offer support.

That being said, some people have gotten them to work, and if you are an "expert electronics hobbyist" and can take the risk of frying it then software like PowerLCD will work with it.

NoOtherMaster

Thank you for your response.

You answored my question perfectly.

But i have a nother question: is it possable to run two 634 intelligent USB Displays in the same system? And if it is possable, could they run independantly?

Thanks again:D

CF Tech

Administrator
Yes, you can run two at once. CC could drive them both or you could have one program drive one display and another program drive the other display.