CFAF320240F-T and Video Display

Rsocor01

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so I'm still learning my way around in here. So please, excuse me if my question has been answered already in another post and I couldn't find it.

I'm trying to display video (probably NTSC) from a surveillance camera in one of the Crystalfontz displays. I have in mind the CFAF320240F-T display. Does the CFAF320240F-T take NTSC input video? Could you recommend me some other displays for video? I want to have both options: color and b/w displays.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Rsocor01

Thank you for your response CF Tech. The problem with the displays in your links is the high price. They also have extra circuitry and an enclosure that I don't really need. I thought there might be something cheaper. Something like the Crystalfonts displays with an analog input. Any ideas?

Using an A/D converter is not a problem. It is a pain though, but it can be done. I might be able to use a microcontroller to achieve this task. The A/D conversion time might be an issue with the refresh rate of the display. Has anybody worked with this kind of projects before? Are there any chips out there that convert analog (NTSC) to TFT friendly input?

Thank you all for your inputs,

Robert