CFA-635 monitoring software

Aymincendiary

I am looking for system monitoring (temp, fan speed, cpu info) software that will echo the info to a crystal fontz cfa-635 display. Since this is used in a server application I do not want the program to access the Internet for security purposes as in the case with LCD Smartie. If there's a software update, they can contact me via email.

The server will run 24/7; however, I do not want to have the computer monitor display on other than having to do back ups and other maintenance. That is why I want the info displayed on the 635.

See if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Chris
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

BlancMange

Give CC2 with Speedfan installed a try, and use the speedfan plugin to output the data from speedfan.

if not, use the SCAB addon board to manage temps and fan speeds / rpm monitoring. only thing it cant report back is your processor speed etc, but that can be done within CC2 anyways

Aymincendiary

Thank you!

I'll check it out. Using the SCAB board the fans can be controlled by software. I'll inquire to Crystal Fontz for temp probes.

Chris