cc2_winamp_vis channel VU data?

jdgordon

gday,
i was looking through the plugin data folders and i found the winamp vis one and in it is left and rigt channel vu data static id's...

i tested em out and left stays around 100 and right goes any where from 40 to 90 regardless of the output volume on the channel

i also set winamp to go 100% left and then 100% right and nothing changed... so what to these id's actually return?
________
WWW.VAPORIZER.NET
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

reider

OK, nobody asked me but..... Personally I haven`t tried it, there again 40 people downloaded it and you`re the first to make a comment. All screens will be liked by some and disliked by others, at least you opened up and said so. The big advantage for all of us though is we can write our own, we can amend, we can make them work, we can adapt. Now, I`ll butt out again.

Steve

jc634

Administrator
reider said:
OK, nobody asked me but..... Personally I haven`t tried it, there again 40 people downloaded it and you`re the first to make a comment. All screens will be liked by some and disliked by others, at least you opened up and said so. The big advantage for all of us though is we can write our own, we can amend, we can make them work, we can adapt. Now, I`ll butt out again.

Steve
You don't have to be asked!:D

Many times I have downloaded a screen and then "massaged" it to make look the way I want it. The main thing is that someone creates something that gives me an idea for something else or similar.

Jim