CC2 Wish List

Ringo Kid

I have a couple of suggestions for CC2. You guys probably have them on your list already, but just in case...

1. I like the "Dim LCDs on User Idle" feature. I wish activity on the LCD keypad would "undim" the LCDs the same way as user keyboard and mouse activity does.
  2. It would be nice to be able to schedule a periodic test cycle for each monitored fan. The test cycle would ramp the fan up to 100% and record the RPM. The RPM then could be compared against a user supplied upper and lower RPM and set a flag when the RPM is out of range. This request reflects a suggestion in the SCAB data sheet. Obviously, there needs to be some way to alert the user either through the panel or the 635 LEDs.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
I especially like idea #1. I have a CFA-635 hooked up to a WHS box. I'm never (almost) on it as I do all my work on it from my workstation thru remote desktop. If I set the LCD to dim, it never turns back on...:(

BTW, I *think* that this has been suggested before.