CC softwware and Winamp

Vincinator44

Using CC software, and configured for "disable when running Winamp", upon shutdown of Winamp CC faisl to reiniatialize. You must go into configure and "test" for the display to start working again. The LCD is a 634 with USB, and os is XP.

Is there a timing config I can change to prevent the CC from trying to get the port before it is totally shut down?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Vincinator44 said:
Is there a timing config I can change to prevent the CC from trying to get the port before it is totally shut down?
No there isnt :(
How long do you think it needs?

Vincinator44

There are 19 theads that need to terminate, before the application closes. I tried to trigger off an event, but XP reported weird times, so I resorted to the analog timer (a watch). I takes ~4 seconds for Winamp to terminate completly. Different system speed will vary. I would recommend a 5 second wait from the event you trigger off of, and a retry at 10s, if you still can't iniatilize....post an error.

alex21

Hmm, i've just configured the Winamp plugin on my 632 and also getting the "The module will be disabled until it is reconfigured" message upon exit. Perhaps a retry every 2-3 seconds until, say, 10 would allow for variance in system speeds.