Call of Duty game info

flip360shep

How can I get it to display the Kills, Deaths, and etc. for Call of Duty? It says it only supports it for certain games. Is there a patch or something I could download that would let me do it with CoD?

Also, is there a way to skip the screen if the game isn't running?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Sorry, the answer is no to both :(

CrystalControl1 isnt being maintained anymore, hence it not supporting newer games.

CrystalControl2 will eventually do what your after.

Xiro

Flip, that is the golden unanswered question ;) basically were told when its done its done. Just think of CC2 on the same lines as Duke Nukem Forever lol

flip360shep

:( :( :( I can't wait for it to come out then. I hope it gives us many more options that CC1 was lacking... Especially the game server one. I also hope that along with including any game, it will allow the screen to automatically recognize the server IP and post Death's and Kills so we don't have to go to a regular server to have the stats posted.

I also hope it records shots fired, shots missed, accuracy, headshots, etc. :D One can only hope...

CF Mark

Administrator
I can't wait for it to come out then. I hope it gives us many more options that CC1 was lacking... Especially the game server one. I also hope that along with including any game, it will allow the screen to automatically recognize the server IP and post Death's and Kills so we don't have to go to a regular server to have the stats posted.
Im working on this at the moment.
Itll probably mean the use of AllSeeingEye's DDE feature though.

I also hope it records shots fired, shots missed, accuracy, headshots, etc. :D One can only hope...
Cant be done :(
CC can only display the info that the servers provide (different for nearly every game).

flip360shep

:eek: Wow alright. Thank you so much.

Can't I offer some user input?

Would it be possible to post Sports scores from updated websites for particular sports? Like for example, ESPN's website, and it can have it so it shows me the scores for USC and Michigan football, Mighty Ducks Hockey, etc. etc.?

On another note, would it be possible for it to recognize google's gmail e-mails?

You guys are awesome. Thanks.

CF Mark

Administrator
flip360shep said:
Would it be possible to post Sports scores from updated websites for particular sports? Like for example, ESPN's website, and it can have it so it shows me the scores for USC and Michigan football, Mighty Ducks Hockey, etc. etc.?

On another note, would it be possible for it to recognize google's gmail e-mails?
Plugins for features like those will come at a later date (quite a while after first public release).
CC2 is still heavily under development, so only very popular plugins will be made first.