Best LCD Software

dhallag

About every month I check here to see when v. 2 will come.... I know we have all been waiting for a while. Well... it's been almost 2 years since we discussed "the best" so this time I decided that I would start a thread about the best LCD software. Here are my thoughts:

jaLCD -- powerful, a little buggy but if you are patient, it can do a lot. plus, the user community posts AND rates their configs so you can learn a lot by how everyone else sets theirs up. You can also download their config including special characters that others have built -- HOW COOL!!!!

jaLCD also has a million plugins which include ebay, trillion, all the major media players, blinken, emule/donkey -- seti and winamp are built in -- which are also ranked.

Other good software:
- Crystal Fontz -- stable but not as powerful as jaLCD -- probably 2nd best but I have not seen LCDC because that is exclusive for Matrix Orbital
- LCD Studio
- LCDC (Matrix Orbital)
- LCD Smartie -- did you see that this was featured in this months MaximumPC?

Other Software that I haven't tested in a while:
- PowerLCD
- LCD Proc
- LCD Driver Daemon
- LCD Hype
- LCD Info

Are there any others??? What do you guys think??
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

dhallag

i'm sorry... i don't understand your question... and i am surprised that this is all the response this thread has gotten....