Bar graph

NiTRo

Is it possible to include in CC a function witch permit to display a bar graph.

for example, instead of display a value for network DL or UP i wish i can display a bar graph to "see better" :D

I know what i mean ?

Regards
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Savona

I Agree

I have looked all over the web for a program that will do bar graphs and do them well. I think this should be in the next release. Thanks

NiTRo

But...

I hqve try to install and use it but it neer work with my CC, even if the author of the soft tell that he include a "native support" for CC but...

any ideas ? someone use it ?

Americanfreak

I have the CFA634-YFB-KS LCD

and I think it works great......bargraphs. moving icons, plugin's etc....
My little yellow box at the bottom of my messages is from jaLCDs...it updates my system info every 2 minutes to the screen... ;)

NiTRo

Americanfreak said:
I have the CFA634-YFB-KS LCD

and I think it works great......bargraphs. moving icons, plugin's etc....
My little yellow box at the bottom of my messages is from jaLCDs...it updates my system info every 2 minutes to the screen... ;)
But when i try to use it, it doesn't work good : flashing, not displya right things...

you have the last version ? with specific plug for CC ?

Americanfreak

NiTRo- I am using this version jaLCDs 3.1 .

Kevin- I will send you my config, with email stuff removed, and you can give it a try and a look over. I am using some custom characters.

The sig thing is something that you also have to setup at the jaLCDs web site. under "Community Area / Stats Center". You do have to register to gain access but you get to see all the custom charters and a whole bunch of other peopls configs.